4thehorde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SHADOW CLAN Epic past-glorious future

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
The neverending story Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The neverending story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
babyface
Shadow master
babyface

PostSubject: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 am

I'm at work at the moment and as you can see i'm so focused Laughing
So i remembered about a nice game someone thought me these days. It's quite entertaining alto i don't know if it will catch here, but it's worth a try Smile

It goes like this: Someone starts a story (in this case me) and i write sth about whatever crosses my mind. The next person who will post after me will continue the story i started after his/hers own vision, and so on and so on. It's a nice game that requires imagination, is also fun and it's so interesting to see where it started from and what it came to Laughing

So here i go:

Once upon a time there was a mouse who hated cheese. Every time he smelled the cheese flavor coming from the house's kitchen where he was "living" in he felt sick that his stomach was turning upside down.So one day he...(and now someone should continue...)
Back to top Go down
Dark
Shadow
Shadow
Dark

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:18 pm

...so one day he decided that it`s time to take actions.he smoked a joint for bravery effect and decided to venture in the damn kitchen and fight for his right to eat!stoned like hell and hungry like never before he entered the kitchen with matrix style flying kicks just to realise.....
Back to top Go down
babyface
Shadow master
babyface

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:06 pm

... that the door of the fridge was opened. so he went in stealth (he used to be a lab rat and some sick evil doctor named Lamoshape obsessed with wow was experimenting on him class spells ). While getting closer to the fridge he saw a beautiful pink mouse who was eating from the cheese who he was hating so much.After gazing at her for several minutes without blinking he...
Back to top Go down
Lama
Freshman
Freshman
Lama

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:51 pm

... saw that lama was raping the little pinky mouse. He was like, oi let me get a piece of that little pinky mouse, I am high and I as horny as hell. Lama said ...

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dark
Shadow
Shadow
Dark

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:19 am

....pinky mouse mine! Lama rape pinky mouse,u just watch! And just as they were arguing who will rape pinky mouse the house owner,good ol` Dark McBark,entered the kitchen and accidently stepped on pinky mouse.Too bad cuz Lama`s dick was stuck in it too and he almost lost his weaner.With hellish screams turning into whimpering sounds Lama was rolling on the floor bathing in pinky mouse`s blood begging all gods to stop the pain.The same day Dimmu Borgir had inspiration for the video of their newest song called "I bathe in pinky`s blood".Lama got a contract to play himself in the video.due to low budget stuntsmen weren`t hired so Lama had to be dicksquashed again.Take 1 failed,also take 2 and 3.At take 4 the director decided that Lama has no dick left and is no good for the role.Once again Lama was without a job and even worst-without dick.He spit,he sweared at the director and....

p.s. i can go like this for ages,i can even write the story myself,i`m full of ideas:P
just my idea of how the story could continue Razz "....he left to Hawai to become hawaian beggar...." and so on:P
Back to top Go down
babyface
Shadow master
babyface

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:28 am

..he went to Ral to patch him up. When Ral saw Lama being a girl, she decided to make him her sister.So they were happy until, one day, Lama ate some vitamins made out of shark meat, and suddenly his "pipi" grew back. Ral was sad, no more sister, but Lama was happy he got his manhood back. So he decided to pay Dejan a visit to show him what he has. Once he left his sister, and arrived in Bulgaria at Dejan's place, Lama...

(Seems you are enjoying this you sick bastards! Razz It was supposed to be a sweet story lol! )
Back to top Go down
Lama
Freshman
Freshman
Lama

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 pm

was not interested in Deljan's house. He searched for hours where darksmith lives and he visited him. Lama said he was going to kill and rape dark if he wouldnt listen to him. Lama stole dark's weed and money and left again. When he just left the house dark yelled he was going to find lama, one way or another. Lama went ...

Suspect dont u fuck up my story dark ! Suspect
Back to top Go down
babyface
Shadow master
babyface

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 pm

...to granny's house to get her a nice basket of goods he stoled from dark(who is actually Dejan Razz -irl name Twisted Evil ) but then he met the big bad wolf who...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Shadow
Shadow
Dark

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:22 pm

...was an undercover cop.He found the weed Lama has and jailed him.Lama was sueed the fast way and went to jail.There he met many new friends including "the rod","big daddy" and "the hole mole".These nice guys wanted to play family with Lama cuz he was so fluffy.One day they decided to make him a present,a.......
Back to top Go down
Lama
Freshman
Freshman
Lama

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 am

.... room full of little dejan's to rape. He raped everyone of them and then escpaed like in the serie Prison Break. When he was on the run to thailand, he met a girl named ral. She was so sweet and fluffy they went on an adventure. Lama did ...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Shadow
Shadow
Dark

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:12 am

Lama wrote:
.... room full of little dejan's to rape

ROFL
i propose if Ral continues the story now since if i do it u`ll read just the next nasty sequel:P
Back to top Go down
babyface
Shadow master
babyface

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 pm

...some weird business and they got a lot of money. So they went to Hawaii to pick up some nice chicks.When they got there they met a dude named Wormed who had this harem of all kind of ladies. But he was sworn to this beautiful Egyptian princess so he gave the harem to Lama and Ral. Then they...

(ty Darky What a Face )
Back to top Go down
Dark
Shadow
Shadow
Dark

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:38 pm

....went to celebrate in a night club.they both got so drunk and high ,Lama even fell asleep on the bar.He was enjoying his junky sleep while the sound of screaming Ral woke him up.With one eye open and the other still asleep he saw sweet Ral being attacked by the Mummy,Mummy Returns,The Scorpion King and The Jade Emperor.Feeling the strength that huge quantity of alcohol and weed gave him Lama engaged the Mummy.It tried straight-left punch-Lama dodged and threw his presciouss lighter towards the undead creature.The Mummy was on fire.Lama cheered.then he felt a pat on his left shoulder.He turned around and saw the Mummy Returns belching at him.then he felt the belch.the mummy returns didn`t wash his teeth for 4 thousan years and now his mouth was a dangerous weapon-370 000 posion(nature) dmg every 2 sec.That was more than even Illidan attacked by Anduril Realm hackers could resist....neither did Lama.He fell down in agony and died at the 4th second after the spell was cast.The Mummy Returns grinned,but then Lama used bugged Reincarnate spell teached with the help of corrupted GM.The Mummy Returns said 2 things...."Ooohm" and few seconds later "i`ll report you to the admins!".Lama laughed,raped the Mummy Returns and .......
Back to top Go down
Bonki
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 am

. .. after 1 min comes Mini with some umber gear and beer in hand Smile . He didnt sad anything just started to killing rest of noobish attacing crew...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The neverending story   The neverending story Empty

Back to top Go down

The neverending story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4thehorde :: Entertainement-
Jump to: