4thehorde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SHADOW CLAN Epic past-glorious future

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
If u wanna see SWP or BT again... Empty
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

If u wanna see SWP or BT again...

Go down 
+2
Minime
Dark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Shadow
Shadow
Dark

PostSubject: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:20 pm

For all who wanna stay and play on anduril.I give u reasons to be online more and an option to see SWP and BT again.
All who doesn`t have complete or at least 200+ resistance gear in Arcane,Shadow and Fire schools start working to get em.If we have to fight absolutely fair and have success the resist gear is a must! Also being active on anduril too.The only one who can kill those bosses is the person looking at u when u look at the mirror.Get to work.
Back to top Go down
Minime
Freshman
Freshman
Minime

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:36 pm

well some of u know and some of you dont but i have lvl 70 char on alliance side.

from horde players, one player know my ally name
from alliance players, two people know my horde name

i start lvl 1 char as mule char to keep trash what my warrior dont need but dont wanna destroy, but when nothing going on here i was slowly lvl my char for around 4 month till i hit 70.

Yesterday i get inside of one of ally guilds and do swp with them, thats why u have that post on lowlands forum about horde and ally raid comparation.

They discipline is allmost military, they use group calendar to organize things and team speak... they are kind of light years foward.

For example they wiped at brutallus at 3% with 18 people.

count me in.
Back to top Go down
Evil
Admin
Evil

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:54 pm

i agree with you both !!!

But whats the point of military discipline in mmorpg!!?
Its just a game in free world.

its not the target to have military discipline in horde site but to have good players that know their places in raid!!!
thats my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Shadow
Shadow
Dark

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:36 pm

At the begining at Anduril we had almost military discipline.that`s why TSC was so strong and successful in raiding.Over some time though i saw that it`s not so much needed if most players know the basics.Also discipline kills the fun.Most ppl on private servers play cuz of that.If some1 needs discipline he just moves to offi.Imo the key is one word-balance.Medium discipline that is a must,but is not a fun killer at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Xalz
Freshman
Freshman
Xalz

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Hey !!!

Sorry for the bump, forgot my stupid pw xD ! I have seen we have Kiljaedon and Muru working now in SWP, so maybe we can get the "guild" together for some action!

im in for it we can put in a guild note for other to note of schedules raid!

see ya as i will be around now~!
Back to top Go down
Demonslayer
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:34 am

hey guys.

we seem to have not done much raids recently as numbers were mostly down. trying to get a Sunwell raid probably this weekend friday afternoon at about 1900 - 2000 hours.

hoping to see you guys there so we can have our shadow clan troop back in some action. Wink
Back to top Go down
babyface
Shadow master
babyface

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:42 am

Unfortunately last Swp raid i lost my net before 1st boss and got it back at around 4.30 am in the morning. when i saw online list only 1 horde online-low level. Sad

Really wanted to join.

Well i dont know about this week-end but ill try to come and drag Vateen after me Smile
Back to top Go down
Demonslayer
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:52 pm

really hope u and vareen cold also join in. i hope vareens loggin problem is fixed soon. really miss u 2 I love you I love you I love you

btw the drops were too good. many healer n spell dps items dropped for which no one rolled. people won majority items by greed . prefered master loot since some of the people from burning legion just needed on anything. so just to be on safe side. we even killed muru but couldnt handle entropius since i was on dps and bros tank n bro on healer at entropius n the has alot lag Sad . just 1 healer left n in total with about 8-10 people coz dc made many go off Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If u wanna see SWP or BT again...   If u wanna see SWP or BT again... Empty

Back to top Go down

If u wanna see SWP or BT again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4thehorde :: Schedueled raids-
Jump to: